With the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out to our valued customers to share the actions we are taking to ensure our facilities are clean and safe for our clients, community as well as our team members.
We have taken additional precautionary measure, following the lead of Health Canada as well as local public health authorities to ensure our communities safety, including but not limited to:
Additional Precautionary Measures
Enhancing Cleaning Protocols
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols throughout all departments, with focus in high contact and high traffic area
- We have limited non-essential travel and asked any staff exhibiting symptoms to please exercise self-isolation for 14 days
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout the dealership
- We are asking customers that are experiencing symptoms to please reschedule their visit
- Reduced business operating hours
Importance of Owning a
Reliable, Safe and Serviced Vehicle
While we appreciate that buying a new car may not be a high priority at this time, we do recognize that being able to drive a reliable, safe and serviced vehicle probably is. Please be assured that the health of our guests coming in for servicing is of the utmost importance.
No Contact Sales Experience
Shop online with our virtual inventory
If you would like to take delivery of your new vehicle, but don’t want to come in and sign all necessary documents, we can transact all final documents with necessary signature via email.
Book a virtual appointment
With one of our product advisors - we can accommodate you by phone, email, text or facetime to transact a vehicle purchase.
Have a trade-in?
We can provide you with a trade in value on your current vehicle without you bringing your car to our dealership.
We can arrange to bring the vehicle to you and we can perform a delivery walkaround via facetime.